November 22, 2011 Headlines: Romney on China, SuperCommittee Analysis, China Accuses US of Dumping, and More
NPR: Will Romney’s tough rhetoric on China survive past the campaign?
TPM: Chinese solar companies are now accusing the U.S. of illegal dumping.
NYT: Although China appears to be defusing the solar panel dispute, retaliation might be coming.
WSJ: Nobody knows what the next year will do to the economy.
NYT: Obama and the GOP can both agree on criticizing China’s cheating.
MetalMiner: China has announced their 12th Five-year plan.
WSJ: Is the recent rise in household income the start of a trend, or just a hiccup?
CAF: Do conservative policies favor China?
Related recent Blogs
- What good's a trade agreement if you don't enforce the on-the-books trade rules? • by mmcmullan • 03/11/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014