Obama Campaign adopts "Made in America" fashion collection
Kudos to whomever at the Obama 2012 campaign decided to implement a designer Made in America fashion collection. Voters who want to show their support for President Obama while simultaneously supporting American-made shirts and handbags should check out the "Runaway to Win" collection.
Designers for the "Made in America" clothing and accessories line include: Altuzarra, Richard Blanch, Eddie Borgo, Tory Burch, Georgina Chapman & Keren Craig, Sean John, Prabal Gurung, Marc Jacobs, Beyoncé & Tina Knowles, Derek Lam, Jack McCollough & Lazaro Hernandez, Tracy Reese, Narciso Rodriguez, Rachel Roy, Russell Simmons, Thakoon Panichgul, Grace Tsao-Wu and Laura Kofoid, Diane von Furstenberg, Marcus Wainwright & David Neville, Alexander Wang, Vera Wang, and Jason Wu.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013
- New York City-made clothing barely visible among garments sold in the United States • by LDonia • 09/06/2013
- Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made • by LDonia • 08/30/2013
- Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA • by LDonia • 08/23/2013