October 22, 2012 Headlines: Outsourcing, China, and the W.T.O. as campaign issues; and more.
Washington Post: The candidates on outsourcing manufacturing jobs, and why it matters.
CNN.com: China, while an election scapegoat, is also a land of opportunity for many Americans.
NYT Blog: W.T.O.'s steel ruling could help Obama in PA, and OH.
NPR: 5 things you should know about China in advance of tonight's debate.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Automation now filling the void left by unskilled workers.
Manufacturing.net: New York City attempts to position itself as the new Silicon Valley.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014