October 22, 2012 Headlines: Outsourcing, China, and the W.T.O. as campaign issues; and more.
Washington Post: The candidates on outsourcing manufacturing jobs, and why it matters.
CNN.com: China, while an election scapegoat, is also a land of opportunity for many Americans.
NYT Blog: W.T.O.'s steel ruling could help Obama in PA, and OH.
NPR: 5 things you should know about China in advance of tonight's debate.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Automation now filling the void left by unskilled workers.
Manufacturing.net: New York City attempts to position itself as the new Silicon Valley.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013