October 22, 2012 Headlines: Outsourcing, China, and the W.T.O. as campaign issues; and more.
Washington Post: The candidates on outsourcing manufacturing jobs, and why it matters.
CNN.com: China, while an election scapegoat, is also a land of opportunity for many Americans.
NYT Blog: W.T.O.'s steel ruling could help Obama in PA, and OH.
NPR: 5 things you should know about China in advance of tonight's debate.
Crain's Cleveland Business: Automation now filling the void left by unskilled workers.
Manufacturing.net: New York City attempts to position itself as the new Silicon Valley.
Related recent Blogs
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Obama vs. Bush: Who actually made more progress in revaluing China’s yuan? • by scapozzola • 04/16/2014
- Treasury decision on China currency will cost U.S. jobs: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 04/15/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Rep. Sandy Levin talks currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/10/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014