October 28, 2011 Headlines: GDP Up, Unemployment High, Chinese Innovation, and More
Bloomberg: The economy has risen to pre-recession levels.
WSJ: The devil is in the details of the GDP Report.
WaPo: Despite GDP growth, unemployment remains high.
AP: The first biofuel-powered jumbo jet took off in China.
NYT: Op-ed on why China should bail out Europe.
AP: 5,000 job cuts coming at Whirlpool.
WSJ: Is China a failure at exporting cars?
Al Jazeera: China’s financial sector is crippled, and hurting from lack of flexibility.
WSJ: Alan Greenspan says the economy will power up when anxiety decreases.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013