October 28, 2011 Headlines: GDP Up, Unemployment High, Chinese Innovation, and More
Bloomberg: The economy has risen to pre-recession levels.
WSJ: The devil is in the details of the GDP Report.
WaPo: Despite GDP growth, unemployment remains high.
AP: The first biofuel-powered jumbo jet took off in China.
NYT: Op-ed on why China should bail out Europe.
AP: 5,000 job cuts coming at Whirlpool.
WSJ: Is China a failure at exporting cars?
Al Jazeera: China’s financial sector is crippled, and hurting from lack of flexibility.
WSJ: Alan Greenspan says the economy will power up when anxiety decreases.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013