October 28, 2011 Headlines: GDP Up, Unemployment High, Chinese Innovation, and More
Bloomberg: The economy has risen to pre-recession levels.
WSJ: The devil is in the details of the GDP Report.
WaPo: Despite GDP growth, unemployment remains high.
AP: The first biofuel-powered jumbo jet took off in China.
NYT: Op-ed on why China should bail out Europe.
AP: 5,000 job cuts coming at Whirlpool.
WSJ: Is China a failure at exporting cars?
Al Jazeera: China’s financial sector is crippled, and hurting from lack of flexibility.
WSJ: Alan Greenspan says the economy will power up when anxiety decreases.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014