RADIO: KGO 810AM radio interview with Scott Paul, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
Yesterday, Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was interviewed by the morning news program of San Francisco's KGO 810AM. Paul told KGO anchors Jon Bristow and Jennifer Jones Lee that the controversial Oakland Bay Bridge could have been "Made in America."
Paul explained why AAM has unveiled new billboards near the bridge. The billboards say that the bridge "Should Be Made in America."
To listen to Paul's interview, skim forward to 06:50 into the broadcast.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013