Scott Paul Travels with Delegation of Energy Experts to Israel
The Alliance for American Manufacturing’s (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul traveled with a delegation of energy experts to the Middle East this week – stopping in Israel and the West Bank. The group visited a variety of places, including a solar thermal development center, a water desalinization plant, and an institute dedicated to desert research.
Project Interchange, part of the American Jewish Committee, organized the trip as a way for the American delegation to explore potential opportunities to collaborate with Israeli experts in the energy field.
Related recent Blogs
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013