September 19, 2011 Headlines: Focus on Jobs, Manufacturing Capacity Down, GE Invests in TX and PA, and More
WSJ: Former President Clinton says that we need to focus on jobs, not cuts.
MIT News: A forum at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology looks at the future of making it in America.
USAT: Is China stealing our technology for all-electric cars?
WSJ: Violent protests at a solar panel factory in China.
Reuters: GE Will be investing $200 million in locomotive plants in Texas and Pennsylvania
WSJ: Is there reason to be hopeful for the economy in the next few months?
NYT: Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman sounds the alarm on the folly of austerity plans.
WSJ: Unemployment is increasing across several states.
WSJ: The U.S. Trade Representative urges Congress to quickly enact new free trade deals.
Related recent Blogs
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013