September 19, 2012 Headlines: China as a campaign-year issue, Baxter the robot, and more...
Washington Post: Why China has become a potent campaign-year issue.
Bloomberg: China bought treasury bonds in July for the first time in three months.
Forbes: Baxter the robot revolutionizes American manufacturing.
New York Times: U.S. trade deficit decreased in second quarter.
Washington Post: Foreign investment in China fell for third straight month.
Washington Post: China's auto parts industry in brief.
Bloomberg: President Obama has final say on future of Chinese-owned wind farm in Oregon.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Homeland Security and Gov. Tom Ridge • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013