Victims of Toxic Chinese Drywall
Thousands of American families who were forced from their homes as a result of toxic Chinese drywall are urging President Obama to press the issue with Chinese President Hu Jintao.
A group representing families impacted by toxic Chinese drywall in 42 states issued a statement today:
“Through no fault of our own, we are the victims of a heartless business plan to turn a profit at any cost. In turn, countless families have been forced out of their homes and are now left with extreme financial hardship and, in some cases, serious medical conditions.
“We are simply out of options. The Consumer Product Safety Commission continues to study the issue with no end in sight."
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013