VIDEO: The All American Clothing Company
Posted by scapozzola on 06/01/2012
The All American Clothing Company was established in 2002.
Check out their video and learn how you can trace their All American Jeans to the U.S. farmer who grew the cotton that became a great, American-made pair of blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- Life on Mars...as envisioned by Nanette Lepore • by LDonia • 02/15/2013
- American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather • by LDonia • 02/08/2013
- L.A. shop sells exclusively "Made in the U.S.A." items. • by LDonia • 02/01/2013