VIDEO: The All American Clothing Company
Posted by scapozzola on 06/01/2012
The All American Clothing Company was established in 2002.
Check out their video and learn how you can trace their All American Jeans to the U.S. farmer who grew the cotton that became a great, American-made pair of blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013
- New York City-made clothing barely visible among garments sold in the United States • by LDonia • 09/06/2013
- Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made • by LDonia • 08/30/2013
- Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA • by LDonia • 08/23/2013