WATCH: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul on News 14 Carolina
Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Executive Director Scott Paul was recently interviewed by Time Warner affiliate News 14 Carolina, and was asked about President Obama’s plans to improve American manufacturing:
Scott Paul, executive director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing, says while it isn't going to employ millions of people like it may have in the 1950s and the 1960s, this plan can grow employment.
“We can grow that output and ultimately that benefits all the community where that factory is located,” he said.
Related recent Blogs
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013