Week in Review: Obama authorizes a Trade Enforcement Center, WV passes Buy America laws, and more.
President Obama authorized a Trade Enforcement Center to help level the playing field for American manufacturers.
The West Virginia House of delegates passed new Buy America provisions.
Presidential hopefuls weighed in on manufacturing.
A Senate report called out China’s green energy cheating.
The NIST plans to open two new Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Centers.
With demand for American-made autos higher than ever, we need to make sure auto supply companies can keep up.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013