This Week on Tour
After a successful first week, AAM is excited to begin a second week of events that will take place in Erie, PA, Canton, OH, Merrillville, IN, Wayne, PA and Asheville, NC.
Stay tuned to our blog for coverage, and also visit the blog of Campaign for America's Future fellow and blogger Dave Johnson, who will be joining us on tour.
Tonight's event in Erie, PA will begin at 5:30 pm at the Bayfront Convention Center, and will feature the following guests:
- Scott Paul, Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing
- Rep. Kathy Dahlkemper, (D-PA) 3rd Congressional District PA
- Mike Kelly, 3rd Congressional District PA candidate
- Kenneth Boothe Jr., General Manager, Donjon Ship Builders
- Reverend Jeffery Priscaro, St. Ann's church
- Ron Oliver, Community Labor Leader
- Paul Fitzgerald, Director, Erie Institute of Technology.
- Tim Ryan President, Apex Offshore Wind.
- David J. Rosenberg, Head of Marketing, North America Gamesa Energy
- Hillary Bright, Blue/Green Alliance Field Organizer.
The numbers are in, and according to a recent AAM poll, jobs and the implementation of a manufacturing policy in Washington are topping voters' concerns. On the tour, we'll see how candidates respond when they are asked to face the voters.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013