American-Made Blue Jeans
As most Americans know, iconic Levi's blue jeans are no longer manufactured in the U.S. However, there are a number of domestic blue jean companies that still manufacture clothes and pants in the U.S., including:
Buddy's Jeans feature cowboy cut denims, and are manufactured in New Hebron, Mississippi.
Diamond Gusset Jeans are proudly made in USA, with a "Positively Tennessee" attitude. The company also manufactures "Born and Worn in the USA" shirts.
Texas Jeans, which aims to make "rugged" and lasting blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- For a company the size of Walmart, its Buy American commitment is tiny. It should make it much bigger. • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- February 21, 2014: Make that Buy American commitment bigger! • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- WeatherTech is serious about its American-made commitments • by mmcmullan • 02/20/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- Wearing American: We do it in the Olympics, so why not do it in government? • by mmcmullan • 02/07/2014
- AAM Media Coverage for #SOTU 2014 • by TGarland • 01/29/2014
- State of the Union Translator • by TGarland • 01/22/2014
- Warm your home or office the American-made way • by LDonia • 01/22/2014
- SOTU PREVIEW: Investing in American Infrastructure • by LDonia • 01/21/2014
- January 21, 2014: Imagining the fabled Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 01/21/2014