American-Made Blue Jeans
As most Americans know, iconic Levi's blue jeans are no longer manufactured in the U.S. However, there are a number of domestic blue jean companies that still manufacture clothes and pants in the U.S., including:
Buddy's Jeans feature cowboy cut denims, and are manufactured in New Hebron, Mississippi.
Diamond Gusset Jeans are proudly made in USA, with a "Positively Tennessee" attitude. The company also manufactures "Born and Worn in the USA" shirts.
Texas Jeans, which aims to make "rugged" and lasting blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- How dependent on China is the U.S. military? • by scapozzola • 03/12/2014
- A National Manufacturing Strategy could be the "be all, end all" for depressed wages • by LRaup • 03/11/2014
- For a company the size of Walmart, its Buy American commitment is tiny. It should make it much bigger. • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- February 21, 2014: Make that Buy American commitment bigger! • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- WeatherTech is serious about its American-made commitments • by mmcmullan • 02/20/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014