American-Made Blue Jeans
As most Americans know, iconic Levi's blue jeans are no longer manufactured in the U.S. However, there are a number of domestic blue jean companies that still manufacture clothes and pants in the U.S., including:
Buddy's Jeans feature cowboy cut denims, and are manufactured in New Hebron, Mississippi.
Diamond Gusset Jeans are proudly made in USA, with a "Positively Tennessee" attitude. The company also manufactures "Born and Worn in the USA" shirts.
Texas Jeans, which aims to make "rugged" and lasting blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- Sneak Peek: Titan-American Built Star Titan Gilroy Chats with Scott Paul about the Made-in-China Bay Bridge • by elizabethbb • 09/10/2014
- Berry Could Be a Big Win for American Shoemakers • by mmcmullan • 09/08/2014
- Terri Lynn Land’s Transportation Plan is… Interesting • by elizabethbb • 08/28/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- Senate Buy America bill introduced: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement • by scapozzola • 08/05/2014
- Infrastructure is the “Biggest Economic Incentive for Any Community or Any State." • by elizabethbb • 08/05/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014