American-Made Blue Jeans
As most Americans know, iconic Levi's blue jeans are no longer manufactured in the U.S. However, there are a number of domestic blue jean companies that still manufacture clothes and pants in the U.S., including:
Buddy's Jeans feature cowboy cut denims, and are manufactured in New Hebron, Mississippi.
Diamond Gusset Jeans are proudly made in USA, with a "Positively Tennessee" attitude. The company also manufactures "Born and Worn in the USA" shirts.
Texas Jeans, which aims to make "rugged" and lasting blue jeans.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Ignore the Hype: We Aren’t Even Close to Declaring a Manufacturing Victory • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- White House Maker Faire Promotes Manfacturing Innovators — Let's Get Serious About Helping Them Succeed • by elizabethbb • 06/18/2014