The Alliance for American Manufacturing launched a redesigned website on Tuesday, with the goal of enhancing some of our most popular website features and making the site a bit more user friendly.
The way in which people use the Internet has changed since our last major website redesign more than five years ago. More of you are visiting this space via your smartphone or tablet, for example, and we hope this revamped look will make it easier to navigate.
Some of the specific improvements to the website include:
- Enhancements to our popular Made in America Directory, including additional product categories and a search option to help visitors find specific items;
- An easier-to-navigate blog, with more stories posted to our home page and increased functionality on the blog page;
- A revamped podcast page, including increased functionality to make it easier to stream online and subscribe to the show;
- A brand new public policy page, providing highly detailed content for those looking for a deeper drive into specific legislation and critical policy issues;
- Easy-to-use sign-up and contact forms, allowing visitors to directly reach the members of our team most equipped to help them.
We expect to roll out additional improvements in the coming months, including increased functionality on our research and issues pages. In the meantime, we encourage you to take a look around the website and let us know what you think of the changes we’ve made.